A picnic site should have a great atmosphere for bonding as a family, associates and as a couple. Finding a good picnic site can be a tricky thing to do. A picnic site should have sceneries that make your brain relax. You need to find some time and visit some of the popular picnic sites in Fredericksburg Virginia. This article will guide you on the picnic sites you need to check out when in Fredericksburg VA.
There is an ever more cause for you to visit a picnic site. Some of the reasons why people go to picnic sites may include.
• For family
• To cure the urge for a road trip
• Getting away from it all
• For those that love water
We are going to discuss the above reasons giving examples of the site to visit if you fall into that category of need.
The best place for a romantic lunch or dinner date is a picnic site. Getting away from the typical restaurants and food joints is recommended for couples. The best picnic site in Fredericksburg VA is Potomac Point Winery. The Winery allows those visiting the place to carry their meals which include non-alcoholic drinks. All you have to do is to contact the management to ensure no special occasions have been reserved.
2. For Family
Kids, notwithstanding how matured they are, will always provide an enjoyable time for you when you take them on a picnic. The best picnic sites for you and your family is the Loriella Park. The park is quite big. It allows you and your family to have some games. You get to bond more with your kids when you play outdoor games with them. Some of the activities you can do at Loriella Park include:
• Competing in family races-You can group yourselves and compete against each other in the extensive field of the park.
• Disc golf course challenge-You can also challenge each other on the disc golf field. Here you can get to train your kids how to play the game if they don’t know how to play.
• Walking through the woods-Having a family member walk through the woods and the rest of the family tracking him is an excellent way to spend your time at a picnic site. When doing this, you should maintain the safety of each family member.
• Climbing and sliding on playgrounds-Your kids can get to climb trees and also slid on the playgrounds as a form of recreation. You need to make sure they are safe when playing.
Also during summer, you can swim in the public pool. If you are not planning on carrying homemade meals, worry not. You can buy food at:
• Wegmans Grocery Store
• Brother’s Pizza
3. Curing the urge for a road trip
The best way to cure stress and have your brain relax is by taking a road trip to a picnic site. You will find some picnic sites that will cure that urge at Fredericksburg VA. Some of the parks include:
• Hurkamp Park
• Old Mill Park
Some of the best food outlets to pass through on your way to the picnics sites include:
• Eileen’s Bakery and Café
• Baba Ganoush Mediterranean Grill
• Here and Abroad Bistro and Baker
4. Getting away from it all
After a busy day or week at work or doing your own business, you need some alone time to relax. Finding the right place to relax can prove to be a hard task. You will need to know the best picnic sites to go to if you are in Fredericksburg VA. One of the best packs to go to is The Duff McDuff Green Memorial Park. You can grab a meal at:
• Smyrna Mediterranean Cuisine and café.
5. For those that love water
If you like having a view of the natural flowing water and maybe having some water sports, you need to know the picnic sites to visit. Some picnic sites offer such services include:
• Lake Anna State Park
• Aquia Landing Beach Park
If you are travelling to the above parks, you do not have to carry your readymade foods. You can stop over at:
• Harvest Market
• Before N After Cafe